Monday, February 1, 2016

We are in ICU again

 If I don't dump some of this out of my brain, I think I might go crazy. Tonight Greg stopped breathing and we had to call 911 and he was rushed to the hospital.  I believe Tony, his brother, saved his life by doing CPR compressions.  I don't know what happened or what is going on yet, but he is very much alert and breathing comfortably now. I am in the ICU waiting room and it is just really hard being in that place again.  I can't help but ask why or will this keep happening again, it is just too scary to think about in the middle of the night.

 Think good thoughts about us, send prayers, do whatever it is you do to send healing his way.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry Greg that you had this happen. Glad your brother Tony was there and that you are doing good now. As always my prayers are with you. See you when I get back. LJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of thoughts and prayers being sent your way. Don't forget to take care of yourself as well Cheryl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheryl, we are keeping you both in our prayers. Keep the faith and we will keep on praying!

    ReplyDelete