Saturday, January 30, 2016

Week 1

As you may have figured from lack of blog posts week 1 has been full and getting to bed has been the goal. Juggling home and work is a challenge and I am going to have to seek more help, especially overnight. There are still so many things to do at home and sleep is needed. So, I am going to try to figure out how to get someone in at night. I don't know how much this costs or who can do this, but it is a priority. Thank goodness Tony, Greg's brother form Colorado ha been here. He has given me 2 nights of full sleep-what a blessing. I still feel as if I could sleep for a month!

I have found out that the Lemos brothers are quite wonderful. They are caring, compassionate and dedicated individuals. I would be remiss if I didn't include Lynn, mom, in this, too. Without them I would be lost. One surprise for me has been Sox, our red husky. She is completely devoted to Greg. Almost always by his side, she is the official protector!




1 comment: