Sunday, January 10, 2016

Good Food

Yesterday we escaped again. This time for lunch. We had some yummy sandwiches at a local cafe followed by a blueberry scone. I don't know if that makes having to go back to hospital food worse. The ride was a little longer than the night before and Greg paid for the freedom with neck pain and being quite tired. However, he said that it was worth it. Later my Aunt Linda, Uncle Jay, Aunt Arlene and Uncle Marty visited us. I went back to the Jewish delicatessen with Arlene and Marty for dinner. I am going to miss the food selection Boston has to offer. Maybe I will just have to start cooking more!

Today we decided on movies and just hanging around. We made a few phone calls and I ran to Kmart for a few things. And I just happened to pass a Legal Seafood restaurant and if you know Greg and I we love seafood and one thing Boston offers is whole belly clams-a favorite for Greg and I and yes, I just had to stop and bring some back to the hospital. I guess it is all about food.

We have more forms to fill out, messages to write, calls to prepare for tomorrow. Going home is close and there is a lot to plan for. We are getting down to the wire and not everything is in place, yet. We are working on it  because we just want to come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment