Friday, January 1, 2016

Fun in the snow!



Today Greg decided to test the wheelchair in snow. I have a video which is pretty neat, but for some reason I am having trouble uploading. it When I figure it out, I will. We went around the boardwalk in front of the hospital and enjoyed being outside. It was nice to have a day off, enjoy the outside, some movies, a little Rose Bowl parade, and some phone conversations with family and friends.  Tomorrow is back to work and we look forward to a visit from Tim and Lynn on Sunday as well as my aunt and uncle.


8 comments:

  1. just want to let you know we are thinking of you both!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. I hardly get a chance to answer anybody's comments, but they are much appreciated. It is nice to hear from you and all that respond.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lookin' good, Greg! Love those smiles!
    (The two deletions are due to typing in the wrong place and inability to edit.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I suppose your chair has turbo. It's good to see you outdoors. No limits for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Cheryl, for writing this blog. I like how the pictures you post shine with the love you have for each other. You two are a wicked strong team. We think of you every day and look forward to seeing you once you get home. Hang in there.
    Jim & Kathy Carr

    ReplyDelete