Saturday, January 16, 2016

The North End


Today was a much better day. We were granted a leave of absence again and Greg was up for a 1 1/2 hour outing. We ended up in the North End and had the best cannoli! Then LJ and Rose came for a visit and we ordered in Italian Food-yum! They started their long drive in bad weather, but made it here and are driving my car back to NY (another example of the goodness that people have-I thought I knew what that meant, but I have been shown a depth of friendship and love these past weeks that I never imagined). Now after all this excitement, Greg is asleep. Sometimes we forget that he is still healing and needs a lot of rest.

Below is a picture of Greg last weekend when he tried the beer. I thought I put the picture on the blog, but was told that I didn't . So, enjoy. We should be back there tomorrow night. Finally, Greg gets to go out with Marty and Arlene.



No comments:

Post a Comment